Securing the future of Noss Marina is important to us and we have been exploring a number of options to produce a masterplan that is sensitive to the site, berth holders and the local community.
To achieve this, we are proposing to include:
- a new and larger (232 berth) marina
- new luxury facilities for berth holders
- a state-of-the-art boatyard
- dry stack storage (up to 120 boats)
- 21 marine workshops/trade counter commercial units
- A café and heritage space
- 4 retail units
- a luxury 50 bed Hotel with spa and restaurants
- enabling development of 114 residential units
Our planning application and masterplan for the site reflects our ambitions for the site and takes onboard our ongoing engagement on the proposal.
As part of our plans, we are committed to permanently siting the memorial that is dedicated to those workers who lost their lives at the shipyard during the Second World War, on the site.